[arch-dev-public] ISO Bug Release naming scheme

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:07:52 EDT 2007

On 9/19/07, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 19. September 2007 schrieb Damir Perisa:
> > Wednesday 19 September 2007, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> >  | YYYY.MM-RELEASE
> >  | for _all_ release. So the next kernel release would be:
> >  | 2007.10-1
> >
> > makes sense!
> >
> > - D
>
> +1 one from me i like it too :)

Great. Thanks a lot guys.

Just because I'm an idiot about this stuff, and it's not written down
anywhere - what is the official file name of the isos, going forward.

I believe there was confusion as to whether the 'codename' would be in
the file or not.

I thought we agreed in the dev meeting to keep the filenames clean
(something like archlinux-YYYY.MM-REL.iso or similar), but I may be
wrong, that was a while ago.

Could you enlighten me please?

- Aaron