[arch-dev-public] Mirror lists out of sync

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 09:57:44 EST 2008

Hi all!

Today I updated Mirrors page on the wiki [1] to be in sync with
pacman-mirrorlist.
And I found that some mirrors that are not in pacman-mirrorlist
are listed on Download page [2], e.g. internode.on.net
FTR I moved a couple of mirrors listed as official to the Unofficial
section [3],
please take a look at those mirrors in case they have asked to become official,
but weren't added to pacman-mirrorlist.
Also please update mirror list on Downloads page (also see FS#7006 [4]).

P.S.: Is mirror.archlinux.com.ve really located in USA?

[1] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Mirrors
[2] http://www.archlinux.org/download/
[3] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Mirrors#Unofficial_mirrors
[4] http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/7006