[arch-dev-public] [signoff] db+heimdal and related rebuilds

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 15:42:06 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de> wrote:
> Maybe you haven't seen my ask for signoffs in the longer db/heimdal
> thread. So this one is now the place to tell us if you think we can
> move all db/heimdal bump related packages.

Can you please let us know which packages we're testing? It's hard to
test "update your system and make sure things work". A simple package
list would be best...

I had over 3 gigs in my "total installed size" when I got my laptop
back, but the machine works fine - no idea which packages got upgraded
that you're requesting tested.