[arch-dev-public] [signoff] new toolchain

Sun Jun 15 01:14:46 EDT 2008

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Pierre Schmitz wrote:

> On Wednesday 11 June 2008 00:38:28 Andreas Radke wrote:
>> please signoff after testing.
>
> I just built KDE 4.0.82 without any problems. So here is my sign-off for
> x86_64.

gimp-devel built fine on i686. So signing off for i686. Plus, I haven't
noticed any problems with daily usage on both i686 and x86_64. BTW, I've
also built findutils on both arches with the testing toolchain.

Also, findutils will need to be moved to core with the new toolchain but
it still needs a x86_64 signoff. Please test it and move it to core
whenever you'll move the toolchain.

believed to be clean.