[arch-dev-public] testing2x(64) or cleanup script buggy?

Andreas Radke a.radke at arcor.de
Tue Jun 17 12:59:42 EDT 2008

I moved several packages with the new testing2x(64) script. To be sure
I use /home/thomas/cleanup.sh for cleaning.

Now I found all packages I moved with the testing2x (toolchain,
openoffice, coreutils, wget) script not to be deleted from the
ftp/testing directory. And also the cleanup.sh doesn't detect them to
be obsolete. Though the testing/packages.txt doesn't include them
anymore.

Thomas and Aaron, can you please have a look?

-Andy