[arch-dev-public] signoff: xfsprogs 2.9.8-1 for i686

Thu Jun 26 20:18:55 EDT 2008

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Paul Mattal wrote:

> Please signoff xfsprogs 2.9.8-1 for i686.
>
> xfsprogs-2.9.8 (21 April 2008)
>        - Add support for sb_features2 in wrong location in mkfs.xfs,
>          xfs_repair and xfs_db.
>        - Improve memory limits for libxfs cache in xfs_repair and added
>          a -m option to manually limit usage of xfs_repair.
>        - Add -c option to xfs_admin to turn lazy-counters on/off.
>        - Added support for mdp in libdisk/mkfs.xfs, thanks to
>          Hubert Verstraete.
>        - Add -p option to fsck.xfs, thanks to Markus Rothe.
>        - Cleanup sys v3 bzero/bcopy calls, thanks to Nigel Kukard.
>
> - P

Although the '!libtool' option is used, there is a libtool file in the
package: lib/libhandle.la
I'm guessing that makepkg doesn't search /lib for libtool files so it
needs to be manually removed. Of course, I assume that it's not needed.

believed to be clean.