[arch-dev-public] ISO 2008.03 release status update

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 03:49:41 EDT 2008

2008/3/12, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de>:
>  kbd?
>  Roman wanted to add some changes and additions to it,
>  this is not critical we could live with the old version too.
>  Roman just tell me, if we should wait for your work or not.

Since the process of building the latest version from klibc is still
not completely finished,
and building statically against glibc causes a bad bug with some keymaps
- I will try to rebuilt the package from old sources (they should
work) but with my latest modifications to the keymap hook, and with
the latest keymaps (that fix a couple of bugs).
If for some reason that will still be buggy - we can just stay with
the old version until those isssues get solved.
I should get internet connection back at home tonight.
If you need to contact me during a day - the only way now is by email
(I'm not at home from 06:00 to 23:00 now, except weekend).

2008/3/12, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
>  FS#9813 I don't understand. Everything seems to work fine, so I'm not
>  sure why this is needed. Obviously not a showstopper though.

This is needed to fix some issues with v86d and seems not not hurt anyway.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)