[arch-dev-public] ISO 2008.03-4 release status update

Tue Mar 18 22:51:08 EDT 2008

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, K. Piche wrote:

>> perl?
>> Any progress? When do you want to move it to core? Any date planned?
>
> I've had no problems with i686.  I haven't heard anything from the
> x86_64 camp except for the perlbin.sh script I forgot to commit.  I'll
> move in a few days if I don't hear anything.

About perlbin.sh, sorry for not getting back to you. I realized that it
was included in the i686 package so I grabbed it from there. Perl-wise,
the x86_64 testing repo is in sync with i686. Also, I use testing repo on
my main machine (x86_64) and haven't experienced any problems.

believed to be clean.