[arch-dev-public] SVN repo view

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:32:13 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Eric Belanger
<belanger at astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>   From what I understood from the man page (and have experienced) we can't
> create a new enscript file. I guess they are hardcoded in the code or set at
> build time.  Anyway, we can modified the bash.st file. Here's my quick hack
> to have colored keywords. Compare:

Really? I assumed enscript.st did the matching. I am attempting to
copy your bash changes into a new PKGBUILD.st file, and fiddle with
it.

We will see.

>  currently:
>
> http://repos.archlinux.org/viewvc.cgi/imagemagick/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD?revision=1127&view=markup
>
>  with hack:
>  http://dev.archlinux.org/~eric/PKGBUILD.html
>
>  The hacked bash.st:
>  http://dev.archlinux.org/~eric/bash.st

As a side note, this viewer appears slower than previous... anyone
know of any ways to optimize it? I haven't used ViewVC ever. Do you
think switching to the mod_python version would help?