[arch-dev-public] About Arch Linux

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 18:42:28 EDT 2008

Er... I just noticed this page: http://www.archlinux.org/about/ refers
to "Current" and "Release" and version 0.5 which I think was the
version before I first started using Arch. Which is to say: Ancient.

Thayer, I vaguely remember you updating the text for this page, did I
just dream that or did you send it to me and I forgot to update the
page or it somehow otherwise got lost?

If there isn't a new version of this page lying around, does anybody
have any input for what it should say? I know Arch hasn't changed that
much.

Personally I want to put Judd's original "dictionary definition" of
Arch back in there, that was quintessential arch and should not be
forgotten. =)

Dusty