[arch-dev-public] Monotone update

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsandrade at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 10:02:48 EDT 2009

Em Quarta-feira 08 Abril 2009, às 10:41:40, Eric Bélanger escreveu:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:35 AM, Douglas Soares de Andrade
>
> <dsandrade at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I was going to update monotone and it is now needing another lib called
> > botan:
> >
> > http://botan.randombit.net/news/
> >
> > I have both compiled here, so, are we going to add botan to extra or
> > remove monotone and send it to unsupported ?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Do you still want to maintain it? If not, we should see if soneone
> else is interested before moving it to unsupported.

Hi Eric,

Yes, i can maintain it, i just asked because it will need to add another lib
to extra so i was in doubt what is the best thing to do...

Seems monotone does not have as much users as git and others, btw, i have both
compiled here, can i add botan to extra and send the updated version of
monotone ?

Thanks