[arch-dev-public] Arch mirror tracking woes

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 20:37:10 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 12:57 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 21 Januar 2009 03:32:54 schrieb Dan McGee:
>> How does this look for a step in the right
>> direction?
>
> Looks good to me. I use a similar approach for the server stats page. Do you
> think it would be possible to store those data in the mirrorlist package
> somehow?

Can you point me to the page you are talking about?

And what do you mean by storing it in the mirrorlist package? The
intent here is to make the Django DB the canonical source of
information that will be disseminated out to each of the places that
need it- the downloads page, a mirrors page, and a way to generate the
pacman mirrorlist.

-Dan