[arch-dev-public] Time to go forward with arch=any?

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Sat Jul 18 04:08:43 EDT 2009

I've just prepared pre-release packages of TeXLive 2009. They should be
ready for release (upstream) within the next 4-8 weeks. Before that, I'd
*really* love to benefit from arch=any. That would save considerable
space on gerolde, as well as bandwidth, and would also speed up my task
with building/uploading.

Any prospect of making the transition to the new dbscripts soon? We
could use the testing repo first to check that everything runs as expected.