[arch-dev-public] archlinux-torrent-utils

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:47:08 EDT 2009

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 3:46 PM, Pierre Schmitz<pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Sonntag 31 Mai 2009 22:05:44 schrieb Thomas Bächler:
>> before the every return command. If I am right, the segfault should be
>> gone.
>
> No, it's still there.

You can go the plan9 route and keep the pointer and just never delete
it. The philosophy there is "the OS will clean it up, no need for me
to delete/free memory.

But I don't think that's the problem - if both segfault, then it's a
commonality between them.

What's with the QTextStream? You can safely remove those and use
std::cout and std::cerr exactly the same way. I expect that may be an
issue as it's trying to clean up the stdout/stderr file objects.

Just a guess