[arch-dev-public] [signoff] abs-2.3.2-1

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Tue Mar 31 09:42:57 EDT 2009

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:06:39 +1000
Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As noted in FS#14038, the permissions of the ABS tree in the rsync
> server were not as they should be.  This abs release adjusts the
> rsync command so that permissions are not copied.  I also added an
> install script to attempt to correct the permissions in peoples ABS
> trees.
>
> I would like a signoff from someone with wrong directory permissions
> in /var/abs, reporting that they are nicely fixed afterwards.
>
> Allan

I don't know if I had wrong permissions, but this happend during update:

(1/1) checking for file conflicts
[--------------------------------------------------------------------------------]100%
==> Fixing potential ABS tree permission issues (this may take a
while...)
find: `/var/abs/core': No such file or directory
find: `/var/abs/extra': No such file or directory
find: `/var/abs/testing': No such file or directory
find: `/var/abs/core': No such file or directory
find: `/var/abs/extra': No such file or directory
find: `/var/abs/testing': No such file or directory
error: scriptlet failed to execute correctly
(1/1) upgrading abs

In my abs.conf was only community activated, the others didn't exists
in /var/abs/, so this clarify the errors from find. But why is there
the error about the failed scriptlet?