[arch-dev-public] subversion rebuild needed for i686

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Sat May 30 17:40:01 EDT 2009

Firmicus a écrit :
> Re: http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/14832
>
> Could someone please rebuild subversion for i686?
>
> Something fishy with Berkeley DB on my standard system prevented
> building one library, and building in a clean chroot resulted in a
> java-related error.
>
> So I did the best I could, but I have failed miserably :(

Succeeded now.
(Thanks in good part to Gerardo who made me realize that the javac
binary was unable to find libjli.so, even though it was where it should
be. Symlinking to /usr/lib solved the problem. So this was some LIBPATH
problem in my supposedly pristine chroot.)

But ... I have again forgotten to run extrapkg with a meaningful message
as argument :( Sorry.
For the record: this closes FS#14832, which was specific to the i686
package.
No need to rebuild for x86_64.

Stupid(?) question: Why is subversion still orphaned?!