[arch-dev-public] libxf86misc library and related protocol removal

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Tue Aug 24 10:52:52 EDT 2010

Since input properties have been introduced in xorg-server, the xf86misc
extension has been deprecated. The extension has already been removed
from xorg-server, so there's no server side implementation anymore.
I removed the dependency from all remaining clients, except for
kdebase-workspace, which is in both testing and extra at this moment.
The dependency has already removed from kdebase-workspace in svn.
Please remove this dependency from your chroots and make sure packages
no longer build against it. When the last packages have the dependency
removed, I can take the package out of the repository.