[arch-dev-public] SDL and friends maintainer wanted

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Nov 25 15:47:10 CET 2010

Hi,

I am looking to stop maintaining SDL and related packages.  These were
some of the first packages I adopted when joining the dev team and I now
really focus on other areas.  Saying that, I do not think I have had to
touch one of these packages in ages, so it will be a low maintenance
burden for whoever takes it on (at least until SDL-1.4 is finally
released).  The packages to be taken are:

SDL:
   sdl
   sdl_gfx
   sdl_image
   sdl_mixer
   sdl_net
   sdl_pango
   sdl_perl
   sdl_sound
   sdl_ttf
   smpeg

Related libraries/dependencies:
   freealut
   freeglut
   ftgl
   libmikmod
   openal
   speex

Games for testing:
   apricots
   frozen-bubble

If no current developer wants to take these on, I can look at the active
people in the Arch Games project for recruitment (some are TUs I think...).

Allan