[arch-dev-public] Haskell package install files

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Wed Oct 27 23:21:10 EDT 2010

I was just looking at the list of packages that have the _old_ "op=$1"
install file syntax.   And I mean _old_ syntax as I am fairly sure it
was not used by the time I started doing any packaging around here.

I expected the list of packages with the crap in their install files to
be getting smaller but no...  It turns out a lot of haskell library
packages have been added to the repos with it.

It looks like these have been automatically created by cabel2arch.  So
can our haskell packagers either stop using that crap or fix it.

Allan