[arch-dev-public] [signoff] iptables 1.4.12-1

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:07:19 EDT 2011

Upstream version bump, but much more worthy of testing due to the
initscripts getting an overhaul.

* No longer do we do manual clearing of rules, instead, empty state
files for each table are used by iptables-restore now to clear out the
tables. Please test stop/start/restarting of both iptables and
ip6tables to make sure it works as appropriate.
* Fix https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/24466 and resetting of
ip_forward variable; this is now a deprecated feature in this package
and we will never touch this value when stopping iptables.

-Dan