[arch-dev-public] Time to go

Paul Mattal paul at mattal.com
Tue Jun 5 08:31:41 EDT 2012

All,

I've been inactive as a developer for a long time now, and I think it's
time for me to go.

It's been an exciting ride with you all. I came on to help launch the
AUR in 2005, and we changed the Arch world forever.

I encourage the new folks to think boldly and put your efforts and
persistence into making the world better, one incremental improvement at
a time-- and remember to have fun along the way!

Best,
Paul

P.S. Dan, or anyone with uber access, can you take care of closing my
shell access and removing me from the dev mailing lists?