[arch-dev-public] [RFC] Moving repos to nymeria

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Mon Sep 17 16:32:33 EDT 2012

On 16.09.2012 00:29, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> * maybe review our group setup

One group per repo or what do you mean?

> * package files and svn files cannot be accessed by these accounts. Use
> some sudo and dedicated user magic here so that only dbscripts can write
> packages and the svn repo can only be access via an svn client.

I've looked into that and all I found was that you "should" use ssh
forced commands together with separate keys. AFAIK it is not possible to
tell svn to run a different command than "svnserve -t" when connected
via ssh.

It might be possible to use a simple forced commands wrapper that passes
just traps svnserve and executes it with sudo. I haven't checked if that
works with interactive shells.

> We can ave a more advanced setup later.

Good idea.

--