[arch-dev-public] I think we're ready for GNOME 3.8 in [testing]

Alexandre Filgueira alexfilgueira at cinnarch.com
Tue Apr 9 16:46:30 EDT 2013

> I hope that this packages are not blocking gnome 3.8.
> If they do not work now, they should be dropped.

I agree about dropping cinnamon because it is impossible to work with Linux
Mint projects. They work with what they have instead of what is coming. So
now we have this gnome 3.8 problem, and then we would have gnome 3.10
problems. We can't work with their packages.
Even If we get to work cinnamon all patch up, doesn't matter, they won't
merge any commit until ubuntu has gnome 3.* in their repos and Arch Linux
would almost be making a fork xD