[arch-dev-public] [core] build report

Sébastien Luttringer seblu at seblu.net
Wed Mar 13 21:35:17 EDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This build was done with a chroot containing only base-devel and sudo.
> Not many packages failed due to this, and can readily be fixed by adding
> makedepends.  So it seems the idea of reducing our build chroots down is
> good to go!

As your TODO suggest everything needed to build chroot, can we add sudo too?
I'm writing a patch for devtools which change the default install
groups/packages from "base base-devel sudo" to "base-devel sudol",
and it seems more elegant to me to have only "base-devel".

Cheers,

--
Sébastien "Seblu" Luttringer
https://www.seblu.net