[arch-dev-public] Upgrading Apache to 2.4

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 13:10:40 EST 2014

Hi

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:01 AM, Alexander Rødseth <rodseth at gmail.com> wrote:
> One suggestion is creating the Apache 2.4 PKGBUILD first, then talk to
> Jan de Groot.
> If he should not be interested in the endeavor, talk to another dev.

Good news is that I work with Jan and other devs on pushing Apache 2.4
to repos. In general they are very positive about this move.

PKGBUILD is ready and once db5 todo is done I'll create Apache2.4 todo
to rebuild the deps. So hopefully we'll see official apache 2.4
package in [extra] some time soon. Stay tuned.