[arch-dev-public] brynhild down a.k.a pkgbuild.com

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri Mar 28 12:27:53 EDT 2014

Am 28.03.2014 15:26, schrieb Ionut Biru:
> We have to do something about it before getting a new invoice for this
> piece of crap. I see that Bluewind started to resolve a bit this issue
> but now it's offline again.
>
> alderaan replacement - 32 gb ECC with 2x240gb ssd is a.k.a PX60-SSD
> 79€/mo + 99 € setup
>
> brynhild replament (if we don't keep the current alderaan for building)
> - 32 gb non ecc - 49€/mo + 49€ setup.
>

> We need to decide until 31 march.
>
> Lets do a vote.

Let me forward that to Aaron to check if he can give his OK financially.

That would be a one time fee of 99 + 49 = 148 € and our monthly fees
would increase by 30 €.

This means about 20 € extra for ECC RAM (if we still think that worth
it) and 10 € for SSDs instead of spinning drives.

Greetings,

Pierre