[arch-dev-public] On pushing a standalone opencv 3.x

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:53:03 UTC 2015

On 4 December 2015 at 23:20, Anatol Pomozov <anatol.pomozov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why to break it? Just push new opencv and opencv-2 to staging and
> create a TODO to rebuild all the dependencies.

I want to avoid a rebuild altogether because it's additional work for
nothing, but seeing that there are not that many packages, I guess
that's OK.

On 4 December 2015 at 23:41, Antonio Rojas <arojas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Have you checked if this is actually still needed? At least KDE packages
> (digikam, kipi-plugins, libkface) support opencv3 already.

Good point, I was going to run a rebuild again of the last few
packages I checked before this. It'd still be good to hear from the
maintainers of the other packages.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1