[arch-dev-public] Bug tracker permissions

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Mar 2 13:10:48 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I notice we have a backlog of requests (close or reopen) in both the
"Arch Linux" and "Community Packages" sections.  33 and 29 requests
respectively.

To help fix this, I gave our bug wrangler (scimmia) permissions to see
these in both projects, which actually makes him a "Project Manager".

The TUs can not see these requests to act on them.  All developers were
given project manager permissions long time ago - should TUs also get
this?  Or should we wait to see how the bug wrangler goes at reducing
the queue?

Cheers,
Allan