[arch-dev-public] [RFC] pyalpm maintainership

Jelle van der Waa jelle at vdwaa.nl
Sat Dec 24 19:18:21 UTC 2016

I'd like to see some improvements in the maintenance of pyalpm. The last
update of pyalpm added pacman 5 compatibility support although several
improvements patches where posted from October 2015 till 2016. [1] [2]
[3] [4] [5].

I would love to see a more active maintenace of pyalpm, since it's
vital for the arch-security tracker and namcap. I've mailed Remy about
these patches but so far haven't gotten any response.

[1] https://git.archlinux.org/users/remy/pyalpm.git/
[2] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-projects/2016-October/004413.html
[3] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-projects/2016-October/004424.html
[4] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-projects/2016-October/004420.html