[arch-dev-public] Away for (mandatory) military service of 8 months starting March 9th

Evangelos Foutras evangelos at foutrelis.com
Fri Mar 4 22:53:03 UTC 2016

During the first ~3 weeks of basic training, I will be completely
unreachable without access to my email. After that, I'll be home for 4-5
days before transferring to another unit/camp for several months.

(I might be able to sneak in a laptop or netbook at some point after
basic training, but nothing is certain.)

Regarding my packages, I'd very much appreciate updates to them, but
please avoid making drastic modifications to them or changing their
coding style.

Looking at the list of packages I maintain, it's clear that browsers
like Firefox and Chromium will need timely updates which I won't be able
to provide.

Jan Steffens has agreed to help with Firefox (possibly in cooperation
with Jan de Groot). I still need a co-maintainer for Chromium (anyone
feeling up to the task, please reply to this post before Wednesday).

The rest of my packages are usually not update critical; feel free to
update them though if you want.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Greece