[arch-dev-public] AUR ToS (aka making AUR user names public)

Bartłomiej Piotrowski bpiotrowski at archlinux.org
Tue Mar 7 08:59:57 UTC 2017

On 2017-03-05 14:35, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> <snip>

As I already said on IRC, I do not consider username as private data. If
someone is afraid of connecting his activity on AUR with GitHub (or any
other service), they shouldn't use the same username in the first place.
Especially given how easily the data can be scrapped from AUR itself and
git repositories. +1 for sharing it, either by RPC or giving the list to
Dorota.

Bartłomiej