[arch-dev-public] Archive cleanup (2013, 2014, 2015)

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Wed May 30 15:59:55 UTC 2018

On 30.05.2018 17:49, Baptiste Jonglez wrote:
> What about sending previous years to the Internet Archive before deleting
> them locally?

I myself am not interested enough in keeping the old packages to figure
out what rules the Internet Archive has and how I could upload all this
data to them. If you are interested in this, please check with them if
they are ok with adding this much data and if so, feel free to go to
/srv/archive/ on orion and upload the files. If you do that I'll wait
with deleting things until you are done. If you need any tools installed
on the server to do this, tell me.

Florian