[arch-dev-public] Away on holiday for the next 2 weeks

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Mon Apr 6 14:53:43 UTC 2020

I've been only sporadically available the last few days, as some people
may have noticed, and I will be mostly inaccessible until after
Passover[1] / the 19th. It's been very hectic here recently, and ugh, it
is so frustrating to get ready for a major holiday in the middle of a
pandemic. :( We have still done basically no shopping because my brother
was sick so we were in quarantine. Fortunately he's feeling a lot better
now and everyone else is fine, so we get to be even *busier*. \o/

I don't anticipate much other than routine updates for my packages; feel
free to update anything that is needed. There are already a few updates
I haven't had time to handle yet.

Note to jelle: If/when calibre gets a new release it will probably need
a new rapydscript-ng release, if so, ask upstream for one.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passover