[arch-dev-public] SDR package naming

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Fri Jun 5 22:23:03 UTC 2020

[2020-06-05 15:30:54 +0100] Filipe Laíns via arch-dev-public:
> No consensus came from my attempt at
> contacting him. And there was no discussion, it was one sided, so I
> feel like this issue is not resolved. There are still relevant points
> that I want to see addressed.

It looks to me like Kyle answered your questions and then had better
things to do than continue debating naming conventions, especially as
the only kind of "solution" you appear to seek is compliance with your
demands.

But if you do not accept that a consensus is emerging from replies to
your question by Kyle, Eli and myself, do you wish to call for a vote?

Cheers.

--
Gaetan