[arch-events] fosdem 2012 attendance

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Fri Jan 6 08:03:45 EST 2012

Hello guys,

FOSDEM is the biggest free and non-commercial event organized by and for the community.
Its goal is to provide Free and Open Source developers a place to meet. No registration necessary.

=> as usual, the programme is awesome, and it's your chance to meet lots of interesting folks.
=> free entrance.
=> sat/sun 4/5 february
=> friday 3rd, evening: fosdem beer event.  although that is always insanely overcrowded, so if there's enough interest, we could do our own arch-users drink on friday (or on saturday)
=> free guided tour through brussels for partners/spouses

http://fosdem.org/2012/

if you're coming to fosdem 2012, please add yourself to the list below, and also mention which days you can come.
if there's enough attendance/interest on friday evening, we could organise our own meet up.
also, we could do something on saturday evening.
I know some people already mentioned they would come, but didn't say which days.
So forgive me for the slight redundancy, but I would like one list with the days so that it's easier to know when we can meet up in group or between individuals.

list so far:
- Dieter Plaetinck (fri,sat,sun)

Dieter