[arch-general] Server Space for Arch Downloads / AUR / ABS for small X additions the Arch Community might enjoy?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:08:21 EST 2010

On 02/03/2010 11:05 AM, Jens Kleikamp wrote:
> Hey David,
>
> regarding gtk2 themes, there are already a few themes published on AUR.
>
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&K=gtk2-theme
>
> Today they all have a common package name scheme, gtk2-theme-<name>.
> I think it would be a good idea to adapt.
>
> I am looking forward to see your themes packaged for arch. :-)
>
> Greetings
> Jens

Thank Jens

	I'll take a look at AUR for the current naming convention. One other issue I
need to figure out is whether there is any way I can publish a screenshot in
AUR, etc. so users can easily identify which packages that might interest them.
Is there any convention for doing that?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC