[arch-general] An old, tiresome discussion: cdrtools vs cdrkit

Attila vodoo0904 at sonnenkinder.org
Wed Jan 27 17:11:52 EST 2010

At Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010 22:47 Ray Rashif wrote:

> It started off with a simple cautious question: evidence, please?

Was it right that you answer to my comment? For me the story is over and i wish
Joerg the best to get statements from a laywer which he can publish.

One of the biggest advantage of archlinux is that you can easy create your own
package and therefore i'm not interested for statements like "the archdevs have
to do this and this". It would be very nice if cdrtools comes back but this is
not my decision and this thread shows that it seems not easy to decide. Until
than i do the same as everyone and use my personal favorite.

See you, Attila