[arch-general] wiki - Add a border to Template:Article summary start ?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:16:41 EST 2011

On 03/03/2011 01:29 PM, Desmond Cox wrote:
> More appropriate locations for this discussion would be the template
> talk page itself:
>
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Template_talk:Article_summary_start&action=edit&redlink=1

Thank you Desmond.

  I added it there and then applied it to the pkgbuild page for evaluation.
There wasn't a 1:1 correlation for the padding or margin rendering in the
archwiki, but it was close. You can take a look at the border concept applied to
the https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pkgbuild page.

  Let me know what the thoughts are. If there in interest in it, then we could
add it as something like Template:Article heading startbox which would preserve
the original and provide a choice for which border (or no border) any author
might like.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.