[arch-general] [signoff] btrfs-progs

C Anthony Risinger anthony at xtfx.me
Fri Aug 3 20:50:57 EDT 2012

http://help.lockergnome.com/linux/Bug-634658-BTRFS-raid-configurations-work-box--ftopict558957.html
> > I didn't get that. You haven't verified that what works?
> >
> > -t
> Sorry, I'm just getting back from vacation and am having trouble finding
> the time to reboot right now playing catchup. At boot it gives an error
> about wrong fs type and doesn't mount any of the btrfs volumes. Also I
> get an error with mkinitcpio trying to include a btrfs hook, says no
> hook found.

I suppose if you want a concrete solution you'll need to produce an
accurate account of the symptoms ... you're configs mean little sans the
necessary context to evaluate them.

So what [exactly] are the symptoms here?  Capture + paste the boot logs.

--

C Anthony