[arch-general] Installation_Guide - fix concerning bootloader config reference

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:43:14 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 3:56 AM, David C. Rankin
<drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:
> On 08/05/2012 11:02 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
>>
>> The whole point is, if you're reading the install guide you don't need
>> any information in the beginners guide.  At the very beginning of each
>> of those guides the intended audiences are described.
>

> I get that, and I do appreciate the concise nature of the install_guide. On
> the other hand, what percentage of users are already grub2 experts?

The installation guide is for those who know what they're doing. That
INCLUDES (IMHO) the knowledge that grub2 exists and that it has its
own wiki page. Conciseness is more important for this page than trying
to include things some people may not know.