[arch-general] OT: [arch-dev-public] polkit package upgrade patch

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:50:20 EDT 2012

On 10 Aug 2012 22:52, "Ralf Mardorf" <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>. PA until today is pure crap for MOST
> computer users (including those who try to switch to Linux), I don't
> like to hear again and again, that it does work for most Linux users, I
> even DOUBT that very much.

This again? Let's paraphrase:-
Software X sucks for most users, since I've personally read 3 million
separate user complaints. Don't tell me I'm wrong because I know I'm not. I
don't care that all the biggest distros use software X, their users
obviously don't play music. Oh, and very few people actually use simple
stereo audio chips, the majority of people use multi channel audio cards to
listen to their YouTube.

Copy, paste, on all the mailing lists I frequent.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds, after a while?