[arch-general] Lennart Poettering on udev-systemd

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Tue Aug 14 09:33:59 EDT 2012

On 08/09/2012 04:02 PM, Anthony ''Ishpeck'' Tedjamulia wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 09:12:30AM -0400, Baho Utot wrote:
>> I have stopped using arch except for one server that does mail and DNS.
>> It is presently being moved to "my own linux distro" based on LFS and
>> using pacman for the package manager.
> Oooh!  Link?

I will have it posted on github when I am done.

I have one small issue with transfering from the build tool chain to the
chroot system under build then I can commit it to github.
It has to do with the pacman db being stored in the build tool chain.  I
will fix that when I get the time (soon).

Other than that it works!

What I have now on githut is an older way, it works but is not so good
for building updated version.

I am looking to wrap it up after LFS-7.2 which is due out beginning of
Sept. This year ;)