[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Migration to systemd

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Wed Aug 15 14:18:17 EDT 2012

On 16 August 2012 01:21, Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, if you *already* know that there are problems, why not wait?
> What's wrong with waiting another year, and see if you don't see so
> many problems then? What's the hurry to break people's systems?

Felipe, we've been doing that all along. This _is_ in the process of
'another year', and we there was never any hurry. We have had a TODO
list for the unit files for some time, and now we have made it a
priority to complete it. In the meantime, we expect bugs will be
reported from testers, and they will be fixed. I think you have
misunderstood the situation; nobody's making any kind of 'move'
tomorrow.

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1