[arch-general] Personal note

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Wed Aug 15 15:43:41 EDT 2012

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Karol Blazewicz
<karol.blazewicz at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Tom Gundersen <teg at jklm.no> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> As most devs have done already, I'm going to change my relationship
>> with arch-general.
>
> What is the preferred way to contact you or other devs with questions
> or suggestions (better wording for an announcement etc.)?

We don't currently have a satisfactory answer to this question.
Hopefully a solution will present itself soon, I know people are
discussing the problem. After all, we DO want useful feedback, and
there IS really good feedback inbeetween all the rest.

I guess important stuff should still be picked up by someone,
alternatively you could cc the relevant dev (who e.g. wrote the news
item, etc.).

-t