[arch-general] Personal note

Thomas Rand tom at tomsbox.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 02:04:35 EDT 2012

On 16 August 2012 07:20, Martin Cigorraga <msx at archlinux.us> wrote:
> Baho: it's sad to see you leave pal but in the future try to not let things
> bring you down so easily, the world is full of suckers and the sooner you
> learn to live with that the better.
> Tom: I will miss your answers, they were often very useful and make help
> understand a bit more the inner workings of Arch and GNU/Linux in general.
>
> As proposed above I too am in favor of a new arch-users-technical list with
> little to no tolerance at all to flaming, ranting and general dick size
> wars, +1 to it.
> As for this list and if most of the devs and savvy guys are already
> unsubscribed it should be observed how it behaves in next few days or weeks
> and if it becomes irrelevant _close_ it. The best thing about this list was
> it's superior technical discussions over the forums but should arch-general
> become watered I don't see a real need to keep it running...
>
> Yes, I know there are some people that follows mailing lists and never put
> a step on the forums but hey, the forum aren't too ackward if you're
> subscribed to the different threads.
>
> Regards,
> Martin
>
> --
> -msx

Hey Tom,

sad to see you take this stance but I can understand, I am considering
getting to me & I wonder how this list is going to continue to
function as a portal for general support of arch linux.

As i said in a different thread it is all beginning to sound like the
south park crowd scene:
rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble
rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble
rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble

shame they do not stick to the policy of the list's

--
Regards
Tom Rand