[arch-general] Arch-general is becoming a mess !

Justin Strickland azriel.kiten at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 19:17:49 EDT 2012

Kyle +1, personally its not as if they are forcing systemd on you they
aren't locking you out of your choice of an init system I've seen too many
people either unaware of this or have failed to remember that arch(as well
as linux in general) is a system of choices of which if you happen to find
something you don't agree with you can change it without too much hassle.