[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] merging systemd back to a singular package

Jayesh Badwaik jayesh.badwaik90 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 00:35:10 EDT 2012

On Monday 27 Aug 2012 11:30:46 Joakim Hernberg wrote:
> I don't run gnome, but kde is just as bad in this case :(

I use KDE regularly. It works perfectly fine with/without pulseaudio.
(Actually since archlinux does not install pulseaudio by default, I did
not notice it was not installed for a long time, until it tried firing up
pavucontrol and saw it was not installed and neither was any pulseaudio
package.) Also, there is no systemd dependency in KDE.

So, KDE might be bad for you in general, but in this case, it is
definitely good.

--
Jayesh Badwaik
stop html mail      | always bottom-post