[arch-general] systemd, locales and gvim

Matthias Traunsberger mtraunsberger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 07:08:53 EDT 2012

Am 30.08.2012 11:07, schrieb Rodrigo Rivas:
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 1:03 AM, Matthias Traunsberger <
> I'd guess it is a problem with the GUI font: the underscores fall below the
> character cell and are clipped away.
> Could you try changing the GUI font? You can do it with ":set guifont=*" to
> choose interactively.

Thank you, that's it! I set the gui font interactively like you said and
i could see them again. Then I noticed that the underscores are like 1px
below the other characters, so they may be really clipped away.
I had different dpi settings in my xfce setup and changed it to the same
as my desktop setting. Now I can use my default font in gvim again.
Thanks again for this surprisingly easy and fast solution! :D

Matthias