[arch-general] Cannot upgrade.

Madhurya Kakati mkakati2805 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:49:28 EST 2012

Greetings,
The command pacman -Su fails(I ran -Sy separately before this). I last updated the system day before yesterday.

$ sudo pacman -Su
:: The following packages should be upgraded first :
pacman
:: Do you want to cancel the current operation
:: and upgrade these packages now? [Y/n]
resolving dependencies...
looking for inter-conflicts...
:: gcc-libs and gcc-libs-multilib are in conflict. Remove
gcc-libs-multilib? [y/N] N
error: unresolvable package conflicts detected
error: failed to prepare transaction (conflicting dependencies)
:: gcc-libs and gcc-libs-multilib are in conflict

Do I have to remove gcc-libs-multilib?
--
Madhurya Kakati