[arch-general] 3 errors not sure of .

Paul Gideon Dann pdgiddie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 03:38:23 EST 2012

On Sunday 08 Jan 2012 08:25:59 Peter Nikolic wrote:
> biggest problem now is this silly new email  address book and organiser
> think and the FAILED attempt to make them use a commom data source     ,
> Dunno what the KDE devs were day dreaming of when they came up with that
> one  it's a complete disgrace

There have been a few hiccups with the changes that were required for shared
data storage, but I agree with the KDE devs that it simply makes sense for
things to move in that direction.  I'm very excited about things that are in
the pipeline that are possible because these sorts of changes were made.

Enjoy your KDE; it's awesome, and it's going to get awesomer :)

Paul